Azamara’s entire four-ship fleet is back in service
“I am beyond grateful to our hard-working team and dedicated team members for all of the incredible work and effort that has brought us to this exciting time,” said Carole Cabezas, president of Azamara. “Thanks to them, our fleet of four ships is sailing for the very first time, giving us even more opportunities to immerse our guests in small ports and hidden destinations around the world.”
As its fleet returns to service, Azamara continues to strengthen its commitment to Destination Immersion® experiences – the independent cruise line will visit 362 unique ports around the world, with 392 overnight stays, 862 late nights and more than 3,000 shore excursions , including nearly 1,000 that have been created since the start of the pandemic. Onboard restaurants, including Discoverys and Windows Café, have redesigned each menu to feature dishes from the World Cuisine Selection, showcasing a variety of countries visited by Azamara ships. Guests sailing Azamara Onward can experience the exclusive new specialty venue, Atlas Bar, featuring innovative craft cocktails including Grand Bazaar, London Fog Martini and Tuscany Delight.
Azamara’s newest ship, Azamara Onward, celebrated its launch with an exciting christening ceremony and traditional christening in Monte Carlo on May 2nd. After the ceremony, Azamara Onward embarked on an 11-night maiden voyage across the Mediterranean, departing from Monte Carlo and ending with a night in Ravenna, Italy. Azamara Onward is currently in the midst of an intensive 7 night trip to Greece. Azamara Journey is back in service today embarking on an intensive 10-night trip to Greece, while Azamara Pursuit sets sail today for a 5-night Grand Prix weekend trip, and Azamara Quest sets sail for a 9-night Spring Med & Grand Prix trip.
Azamara’s four ships will sail Europe this summer, before leaving for Asia, Australia, South America, and more global destinations. Highlights of the trip include:
- Intensive 10-night trip to Greece aboard Azamara Journey
- Azamara Journey is back in service with an intensive 10-night trip to Greece, a country Azamara knows better that its small ships have access to 22 more ports than any other cruise line. This navigation begins and ends in Athens, Europe oldest city, and includes five late harbor stays, giving travelers plenty of time to partake in Mykonos‘ vibrant nightlife or enjoy breathtaking views of the sunset 900 feet above sea level in from Santorini Capital city, Fira. Travelers will also have the option of heading inland on a shore excursion to the Meteors Monastery of Volosbuilt hundreds of feet in the air on high sandstone rock walls, or relax on the sands of picture-perfect beaches Kavala.
- 8-night trip to the Mediterranean islands aboard Azamara Onward
- This 8-night navigation on board from Azamara The newest ship takes its passengers to some of the most beloved islands in the Mediterranean, in addition to a few off the beaten path. The single port of Olbia is a gateway to italy “Emerald Coast”, offering beautiful beaches and trendy restaurants. In the Spanish islands, two late stays allow you to discover Mahonperched atop a cliff with an array of shops, cafes and restaurants, and Palma of Majorca, home to the largest underground lake in the world. This trip also offers a golf program by from Azamara longtime partner, PerryGolf.
- 16-night Portuguese pursuit voyage aboard Azamara Pursuit
- This 16-night trip aboard Azamara Pursuit takes guests to one of the oldest cities in the world, Lisbonfor Rio de Janeirohome to the iconic Christ the Redeemer, including stops in Mindelo, Green cap and Salvador De Bahia, Brazil. Two consecutive late stays in the Canary Islands allow travelers to soak up all the beauty of La Palma and take part in all the festivities of Tenerife. On a shore excursion in Madeira, adventurers can hop into a 4×4 to discover the natural wonders of the island that most visitors never see.
- 14-night trip to India and Sri Lanka aboard Azamara Quest
- Azamara Quest sails the Indian Ocean on this 14-night voyage, which begins in dubaiwhere travelers can browse Dubai Gold merchant stalls souk and go skiing in the desert at Ski Dubai. This trip includes a late night at Cochin, Indiathe ancient center of the Indian spice trade, and a night in Colombia, Sri Lanka, where travelers can find world famous tea, sacred temples and a famous elephant orphanage. The navigation ends in the world capital of gastronomy, Singaporewith the possibility of adding a unique to Azamara post-trip program offering the opportunity to visit Sepilok Orangutan rehabilitation Center in Borneothe third largest island in the world.
To book a cruise aboard any of Azamara’s ships, please visit: www.azamara.com
Azamara is a premium cruise line and leader in Destination Immersion® experiences. With a fleet of four intimate style vessels, Azamara Quest®Pursuit of Azamara®Azamara Travel® and its new ship, Azamara forward, the cruise line allows travelers to reach renowned ports around the world and dock at smaller, hidden destinations. Azamara aims to Change the way you navigate, through its commitment to creating immersive experiences for guests through longer stays, more overnight stays and nighttime tours for a deeper and more meaningful travel experience. Guests can experience an intimate hotel at sea with included amenities such as gratuities, select beverages, cultural events and can enjoy exclusive loyalty benefits through the Azamara Circle program. For more information, visit www.azamara.com.