Tony Boutin: If you don’t want Californian socialism, vote Republican in 2022 | Letters to the Editor
Want to know where the Nordic-style socialism of the Democrats of Biden-Harris and Obama ends? Look no further than super democratic and super liberal California.
In 2018, California was elected democratic left-wing socialist governor as it has always done throughout its history to Gavin Newsom. Newsom now faces a rocky recall election with an equal chance of losing his job to black Republican Larry Elder.
Why would California voters seek to eliminate bleeding Liberal Newsom early?
California is a snapshot of what failure looks like.
1. Has the highest cost of living adjusted poverty rate in the country.
2. Home to a third of all welfare recipients in America.
3. Residential construction activity nationwide grew an average of 6.1 percent. In California, it fell 3.7%. Caused by the very strict state building regulations and the paperwork imposed by environmental freaks consumed. Authorization can take years.
4. In Republican-led Texas, the average price of a home is 3.5 times the median household income. In California, it’s 10 times the median income.
5 In charming San Antonio, the median price of a home is $ 226,000. In Los Angeles, it’s $ 898,000.
6. California is home to over 50 percent of all homeless homeless people in America.
7. In California, a person earning $ 58,000 a year pays a marginal tax rate twice what someone in Arizona pays who earns $ 500,000.
8 Next year California will lose a seat in Congress due to population decline due to Nordic-style socialism Democrats everywhere want to embrace.
9 In the past 10 years alone, a staggering 687,000 residents of socialist, high-tax California have moved to low-tax Republican Texas. This equates to 50% of the New Hampshire population moving.
10. Of America’s 10 largest school districts, only one, Los Angeles, has children who have spent an entire year uneducated in school while only 30 percent of the 8e students read proficiently (19% of Hispanics and 10% of Blacks). Similar statistics failed for math.
11. The skyrocketing wage demands of the parasitic public unions that control much of state government produce the highest sales tax and gasoline tax in the entire country. Triple the national average.
This is what expansive, union-sponsored, Obama-Biden-sponsored, and Obama-Biden-sponsored socialism looks and ends.
Vote Economic and Republican in 2022. The safety of your family is at stake.